* This post contains affiliate links and we may earn a small commission if you use them.
In order to take advantage of all the Prime Day savings, you have to be a Prime Member. If you are not already a member, you can sign up for a FREE 30-day trial of Prime at Amazon.com HERE. You can cancel anytime before the trial is over and pay nothing. You’ll also get free shipping with your membership!
Prime Day starts on June 21 at 3 a.m. ET and runs through June 22 for Prime members in the U.S.
The event will offer over 2 million deals on top fashion, home, beauty, toys, sporting goods, pet supplies, electronics, Amazon brands, Amazon Devices and more! See all the details on the Amazon Prime Landing Page HERE!
Early Prime Deals Available NOW
Starting now, Prime members can shop these early exclusive offers and deals including:
* Amazon Music Deal: Prime members who are new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get four months FREE (their best deal yet) with unlimited access to more than 70 million songs ad-free and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get six months free! See the details on Amazon.com HERE!
* Audible Discount: Prime members save 53% on the first four months of Audible Premium Plus making it only $6.95 a month. You’ll get 1 audiobook of your choice each month including best sellers and new releases. Membership includes unlimited listening to thousands of select Originals, audiobooks, podcasts, and more. See all the details at Amazon.com HERE!
* Amazon Kids+ 97% Off Deal: Get 3 months of Amazon Kids+ (formerly FreeTime Unlimited) for only $0.99 (save 97%)! Unlimited access to thousands of kid-friendly books, movies, TV shows, educational apps, games and premium kid’s skills. See this deal at Amazon.com HERE!
* Free Photo Prints: Get 21 FREE 4×5.3″ or 4×6″ photo prints with code PRINTS21 at Amazon.com HERE!
* Fire TV Sale: Multiple Fire TVs are now on sale starting at $99.99, including Insignia 24-inch Smart TV ($99.99), Toshiba 32-inch Smart HD TV ($129.99), and Insignia 43-inch Smart 4K HD TV ($219.99). See them all at Amazon.com HERE!
* Toys: Select toys and games are on sale from LEGO, Hasbro, Barbie, Fisher-Price, Radio Flyer, Magna-Tiles, and Paw Patrol, including learning, technology, arts & crafts, outdoor, and sports toys. See the toy deals at Amazon.com HERE!
* Daily Essentials Sale: Save up to 20% on select everyday essentials including snacks and grocery, health products, pet products, personal care and wellness, cleaning and Amazon Exclusive Brands. See the details at Amazon.com HERE.
* Prime Gaming: Free Battlefield 4 Offer: Through June 20, Prime members can claim one game code redeemable on Origin for Battlefield 4 Standard edition. To claim Battlefield 4 and see all the other Prime Gaming offers currently available to Prime members, including more free games head to Amazon.com HERE!
* Amazon Gift Cards: Through June 20, Prime members can score a $10 promotional credit with the purchase of $40 or more in select Prime branded Amazon Gift Cards. See all the details and order your gift cards at Amazon.com HERE.
Small Business Focus
According to Amazon, “Prime members will again be able to support small businesses this Prime Day, with more than a million deals from small and medium-sized businesses. Members can shop across local Black-owned, woman-owned, military family-owned, and many more small businesses. For Prime Day and throughout the rest of 2021, Amazon will spend more than $100 million to fuel the success of small businesses selling on Amazon, including promotional activities to encourage customers to shop with them. “
Spend $10, Get $10: From Monday, June 7 through Sunday, June 20, get a $10 credit to use on Prime Day when you spend $10 on select small business products and brands based in the U.S. in Amazon’s store, including products from Amazon Handmade and Amazon Launchpad. “This promotion is fully funded by Amazon to connect customers with local small businesses selling in its store,” according to a statement from Amazon.
Free Trial Offers
With Kindle Unlimited, you can access more than 1 million books, popular magazines and thousands of books with Audible narration. You can cancel anytime. See the details at Amazon.com HERE!
The regular price is $10.99/mo after the trial and you can cancel at anytime. Showtime allows you to stream your favorite series, movies, boxing and more live or watch them on demand. See all the details at Amazon.com HERE!
The regular price is $3.99/mo after the free trial and you can cancel at anytime. Lifetime Movie Club offers new and classic Lifetime movies and exclusive premieres with no commercials. See the offer at Amazon.com HERE.
Deals of the Day
The sales above are only available for a limited time.
Amazon Fresh 2-Hour Delivery
Prime Members get free Amazon Fresh 2 hour delivery (with min. purchase) on groceries, wine, beer, Amazon Devices, toys, games, crafts, decor and more!
The sale prices listed in this post were valid at the time of the post. If the price you see on the Amazon website is different than the price listed here, that means that the deal has sold out or is no longer available. This post is not a guarantee of price.
As an Amazon Associate, Smart Spending Resources may earn a commission from qualifying purchases.