DUBLIN–(BUSINESS WIRE)–The “Construction Robots Market: Global Industry Trends, Share, Size, Growth, Opportunity and Forecast 2021-2026” report has been added to ResearchAndMarkets.com’s offering.
The global construction robots market exhibited strong growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, the publisher expects the global construction robots market to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during 2021-2026.
Construction robots are employed to execute civil engineering projects and perform essential tasks such as positioning, demolishing and tunneling at a construction site. These robots improve productivity by shortening construction time and reducing the overall operational costs. They also enhance workforce safety and security in hazardous working environments. The implementation of construction robots eliminates errors due to human factors such as laziness, fatigue or lack of attention. Specialized robots can work in dark, congested and airless spaces that can be dangerous for humans.
The thriving construction industry, coupled with rapid urbanization, is the key factor driving the growth of the market. Additionally, rising construction of megastructures and high-quality infrastructure has enhanced the requirement of construction robots to counter the shortage of skilled labor. Moreover, technological advancements such as the introduction of 3D printing robots in construction projects are also contributing to the market growth. They are used to design models for bridges and prototypes for buildings that simplify the construction of intricate designs to save time and resources. Furthermore, the rising trend of aerial robotics is also expected to drive the market. These robots include devices such as Unmanned Aerial Vehicles (UAV) or drones that are extensively used for safety inspections, site surveying, and accessing hazardous zones. Increasing adoption of exoskeleton equipment that includes wearable mechanical suits to lift heavy material, machinery and supplies is also catalyzing the market growth.
- Ekso Bionics
- Giant Hydraulic Tech
- Alpine Sales and Rental
- CyBe Construction
- Construction Robotics
- Fastbrick Robotics
- TopTec Spezialmaschinen
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global construction robots market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regional markets in the global construction robots industry?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global construction robots industry?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the automation?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global construction robots industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global construction robots industry?
- What is the structure of the global construction robots industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global construction robots industry?
Key Topics Covered:
2 Scope and Methodology
3 Executive Summary
4.2 Key Industry Trends
5 Global Construction Robots Market
5.1 Market Overview
5.2 Market Performance
5.3 Impact of COVID-19
5.4 Market Breakup by Type
5.5 Market Breakup by Automation
5.6 Market Breakup by Function
5.7 Market Breakup by Application
5.8 Market Breakup by Region
5.9 Market Forecast
6 Market Breakup by Type
7 Market Breakup by Automation
8 Market Breakup by Function
9 Market Breakup by Application
10 Market Breakup by Region
11 Price Analysis
12 SWOT Analysis
13 Value Chain Analysis
14 Porter’s Five Forces Analysis
15 Competitive Landscape
15.1 Market Structure
15.2 Key Players
15.3 Profiles of Key Players
For more information about this report visit https://www.researchandmarkets.com/r/hhrvuf