If you buy through our links, we may earn money from affiliate partners. Learn more.
- Audible is known as one of the best places to get audiobooks.
- The Premium Plus plan usually costs $15/month, but Prime members can get 53% off four months.
- The deal will last from June 2 through June 30.
Audiobooks are a great way to “read” more books wherever you are. You can listen to audiobooks anytime — in the car, on a walk, at the beach, and so on. Audible has long been considered one of the best services for audiobooks, and you can snag a Premium Plus subscription at a discount right now.
For a limited time, Amazon Prime members can save $32 on their first four months of Audible’s Premium Plus plan — a whopping 53% off. Audible Premium Plus typically costs $15 a month, but the deal brings the cost down to just $7 a month for your first four months.
What is Audible Premium Plus?
Audible Premium Plus is a step up from the less expensive Audible Plus plan. Audible Plus comes with access to thousands of Audible titles, including originals. Audible Premium Plus, on the other hand, adds one monthly credit toward the purchase of any premium audiobook regardless of its price. You can keep any books you buy with your credits even after your subscription ends. The Premium Plus plan also includes a 30% discount on other Audible premium titles.
How to get 53% off 4 months of Audible Premium Plus
- Go to Amazon’s Audible website.
- Click on the “Get this deal” button on the top of the page.
- Click on “Get this deal” on the following promotion page.
- Sign in with your Amazon Prime account.
- Enter your payment information if needed.
- Purchase your Audible Premium Plus membership.
- The discount will apply and you’ll get 53% off your first four months.