This year, National Doughnut Day falls on Friday, June 4. To celebrate, several places are offering freebies and deals.
Here’s a list of five major chains celebrating all things doughnuts. Please note that this list is not all-inclusive and will be updated as more deals come in.
- One of the more surprising National Doughnut Day celebrations, the frozen pizza company DiGiorno is releasing pizza-flavored doughnuts.
- On Friday, DiGiorno is hosting a Twitter sweepstakes that gives customers the chance to win a half-dozen DiGiornuts — doughnuts filled with mozzarella cheese and topped with sauce and cheese, according to People.
- People can enter on Friday by replying to @DiGiorno’s tweet with the hashtag #sweepstakes.
- On Friday, you can get a free bare, cinnamon sugar or powdered sugar doughnut at Duck Donuts.
- Dunkin’ is giving customers a free doughnut with the purchase of a beverage.
- You can get a free doughnut at Krispy Kreme on Friday — no purchase necessary.
- The doughnut chain continues to offer its vaccination incentive, where customers who show a valid COVID-19 vaccination card can get a free glazed doughnut. So far, Krispy Kreme has given away more than 1.5 million doughnuts as part of the deal, the Deseret News reported.
- According to Today, Krispy Kreme is also offering a $1 Original Glazed dozen with the purchase of any dozen on National Doughnut Day.
Our fav day, your fav deal! Both will be back this National Doughnut Day, FRIDAY JUNE 4 – come in for a FREE doughnut of your choice
— Krispy Kreme (@krispykreme) June 1, 2021
- On Friday, Maverik is offering doughnuts for $1 — including the new, limited edition “Pinkalicious” doughnut.
- According to USA Today, the deal excludes raspberry fritters.