What you need to know:
Verizon is offering 10% off an accessory to Verizon customers that have received a COVID-19 vaccination
Those Who Serve — teachers, nurses, first responders and military personnel — are also eligible to receive the offer
Stacks with Vax! The 10% off promo is stackable with most existing accessory offers, including Dads & Grads, for huge savings on the best tech
BASKING RIDGE, N.J. – Starting June 15, Verizon is offering an additional 10% off one accessory1 to all Verizon customers who received at least one COVID-19 vaccination. The discount is also extended to the tireless nurses who have been on the frontline helping people battle COVID-19, first responders who help countless Americans every single day, military personnel who protect our country and the thousands of teachers who keep the classrooms running and our kids educated in a virtual environment.
Here is how it works:
- You must be a Verizon customer who has received at least one COVID-19 vaccine, a first responder, nurse, teacher or member of the military.
- Visit verizon.com/discounts/vaccination/ starting June 15 and answer a brief questionnaire by July 31, 2021.
- After you hit submit you will receive a one-time use promo code via SMS within 24 hours.
- When you receive your code, simply visit a local Verizon store or verizon.com, purchase the accessory of choice and add your promo code upon checkout.
- Codes must be redeemed by August 15, 2021.
Stacks with vax
Here’s the best part. This 10% off promotion is stackable with most existing accessory offers, meaning you get a super discount on smart home devices, headphones, game controllers and more. Here are just a few great tech deals for anyone that qualifies:
Visit verizon.com/discounts/vaccination/ starting June 15 to get 10% off an accessory.
1Accessories with a retail price ending in $0.97 are not eligible for the accessory discount. Only one promo code per Verizon mobile number will be eligible. If you are a Verizon customer who has received at least one COVID-19 vaccination or are a First Responder, Nurse, Teacher or member of the Military, you are eligible for this offer.