Prime Day starts at 12 a.m. PDT on June 21, offering 48 hours of epic savings and more than 2 million deals
Amazon is releasing details today about some of the 2 million deals available for Prime members in 20 countries on Prime Day. The savings extravaganza has more deals than any Prime Day before and will start on June 21 at 12 a.m. PDT (3 a.m. EDT). Prime Day will feature something for everyone—from tech lovers and fashionistas to college students and even pets, giving Prime members everything they need for a summer of fun. Not a Prime member yet? Anyone can join Prime or start a 30-day free trial at amazon.com/primeday to participate in Prime Day, get access to fast and free shipping, and enjoy entertainment benefits like Prime Video, Prime Music, and more.
Prime Day Deals Preview
Prime Day 2021 will feature the largest number of deals in the shopping event’s 7-year history. Additionally, Prime members will once again be able to shop featured lightning deals, which offer jaw-dropping prices on top-tier brands, categories, and products. Deals could sell out fast; check back frequently to find new deals launching throughout the full 48 hours of Prime Day.
Find a preview of Prime Day deals below.
- Electronics: Save on select HP products and select laptops, desktops, and monitors from brands like Acer, ASUS, and LG. Additionally, save up to 40% on Amazon Basics electronics, 40% on select Sony and JBL headphones, up to 20% on 4K TVs from top brands, and 25% on Mario Kart Live: Home Circuit Mario and Luigi editions from Nintendo.
- Smart Home: Save 38% on a bundle featuring the latest smart lock from August, the Smart Lock Pro, and a 3rd Gen Echo Dot and 30% on select smart home devices from TP Link, Sengled, GE, Sylvania, and more.
- Amazon Devices: Save up to 50% off Amazon Fire TV devices including the Fire TV Stick 4K with Alexa Voice Remote ($24.99); 30% on Luna Controller ($48.99); up to 70% on Echo devices including Echo Show 8, 2nd Gen ($94.99) and Echo Auto ($14.99); up to 50% on Fire tablets and accessory bundles including the all-new Fire HD 10 ($79.99) and Fire HD 8 Kids ($69.99); up to 40% on Ring devices including Ring Video Doorbell Wired ($44.99) and Ring Alarm 5-piece kit ($119.99); up to 40% off Kindle devices including the Kindle Paperwhite ($79.99) and Kindle Kids Edition ($64.99); over 40% off Blink devices including Blink Mini ($19.99); 35% off eero devices including the Amazon eero 6 dual-band mesh Wi-Fi 6 system three pack ($181) and 30% off the Amazon Halo Band ($69.99).
- Small Business: Save on sustainable and reusable food wraps from Bee’s Wrap, blankets, mattress protectors, pads, and toppers from Bare Home, Zest Tea products on premium energy hot tea, Finer Form for gym equipment such as multi-functional weight bench, and Wildflower Honey Fire Cider Apple Cider Vinegar Wellness Tonics. More deals from small businesses can be found at amazon.com/supportsmall.
- Amazon Handmade: Save up to 20% on select Handmade home décor, jewelry and beauty, including Spa Day Candle from Sweet Water Décor, Citrus Spa Day Gift Set from Lizush, and Teakwood & Tobacco Reed Diffuser from Lorenzen Candle Co.
- Amazon Launchpad: Save up to 40% on the Facetory Collection Facial Mask Set and 30% on the Tertill Weeding Robot.
- Fashion: Save up to 40% on select active and lounge styles from Shopbop, including Honeydew Intimates, Splits59, and Beyond Yoga, up to 20% on select styles from The Drop, and up to 40% on select C9 Champion apparel. Additionally, save on select Columbia sportswear and select men’s and women’s fashion from Amazon brands.
- Beauty and Wellness: Save on premium beauty products along with hair tools from Revlon, Hot Tools, and more. Additionally, save 50% on 23andMe Health + Ancestry Personal Genetic Service Kit.
- Baby: Save up to 30% on baby diapers, wipes, and more from Amazon brands Mama Bear and Solimo and up to 40% on Graco baby products.
- Kitchen: Save on select SodaStream Fizzi Sparkling Water Maker bundles, Hestan ProBond Collection Cookware Sets, Stasher Reusable Storage, Dash Chef Series Immersion Hand Blenders, and up to 40% on kitchen products from Amazon Basics.
- Home: Save on select rugs from Safavieh and nuLOOM, mattresses from Malouf, air purifiers and vacuums from Bissell, and air purifiers from BlueAir. Additionally, save up to 40% home essentials from Amazon Basics.
- Furniture: Save up to 40% on furniture from Amazon brands including Rivet, Stone & Beam and Amazon Basics.
- Lawn and Garden: Save 20% on select Outland Living fire tables and fire bowls, select Cuisinart smokers and accessories, and Bestway inflatable spas.
- Pets: Save up to 40% on pet food, treats, and essentials from Amazon brands Wag, Kitzy, and Amazon Basics.
- Tools: Save $50 when you spend $200 or more on select BOSCH tools, $10 when you spend $50 or more on select BLACK+DECKER tools, and $10 when you spend $40 or more on select DEWALT tools.
- Sports & Outdoors: Save 20% on Bowflex exercise equipment and Schwinn exercise machines, up to 40% on fitness products from Amazon Basics, and 30% on Under Armour for the Family. Additionally, save on Coleman, Marmot, and ExOfficio outdoor gear, CamelBak water bottles and accessories, and Columbia Sportswear.
- Automotive: Save 20% on select Schumacher automotive products and Cooper tires.
- Toys: Save on building sets from LEGO, Playmobil, and Magna-Tiles and toys from Barbie, Fisher-Price, NERF, Melissa & Doug, Little Tikes, and more.
- Whole Foods Market: Deals throughout the store from 6/16-6/22 on exclusive new seasonal items including Whole Foods Market Summer Sunset Pie (25% off), Whole Foods Market Heirloom Caprese Pizza ($10), and Butterfly Berry Lemonade ($1) plus favorites like single-serve mochi (buy one, get one free), beef rib steaks ($11.99/lb.), Chilean sea bass (25% off), and reusable water bottles (30% off).
- Amazon Music: Prime members who haven’t yet tried Amazon Music Unlimited can get our best deal ever—four months of the premium subscription service free, with unlimited access to more than 75 million songs ad-free and millions of podcast episodes. In addition, with the purchase of select Amazon Echo devices, Prime members new to Amazon Music Unlimited can get six months of the premium subscription service free.
- Prime Video: Enjoy a selection of titles to rent or buy at up to 50% off. And for a limited time, customers will be able to subscribe to select channels for $0.99 per month for up to two months if they are not already subscribed. Only pay for the channels you want and cancel anytime. A full list of Prime Video deals, including the offer window for each, can be found at amazon.com/primememberdeals.
- Kindle Unlimited: Prime members who are new to Kindle Unlimited get four months free with a new subscription. Kindle Unlimited readers can read as much as they want from an ever-growing selection of over 2 million eBooks, thousands of audiobooks, comics, short reads, and magazines, including blockbuster titles like The Hunger Games trilogy, The Other Emily by Dean Koontz, Drown Her Sorrows by Melinda Leigh, In Her Tracks by Robert Dugoni, and Take the Lead by Jessica Simpson. Find out more at amazon.com/ku.
- Amazon Explore: Prime members get 50% off all interactive live streamed experiences from Amazon Explore this Prime Day. Visit wildcats in Costa Rica, take a rickshaw ride in Tokyo, shop handmade crafts from a family-owned shop in Florence, and learn new skills from cooking to crafts with experts around the world. Amazon Explore is a great way for customers to have fun and support local businesses with instant, on-the-spot shopping.
Prime Day Kick-Starts Heading Back to School with a Smile
Just in time for Prime Day, Amazon launches its Back-to-School and Off-to-College storefronts where parents, students, and educators can discover classroom essentials from the latest fall fashions and dorm room décor to must-have school supplies, all in one convenient location. Prime members can find incredible savings and low prices on a wide selection of products including laptops, backpacks, clothing and more. Amazon serves as a one-stop shop with everything students need to get ready for school, whether they’re heading off to their first day of pre-school or final semester of college. Visit amazon.com/backtoschool and amazon.com/offtocollege to learn more.
Save Ahead of Prime Day
In addition to the over 2 million deals available on Prime Day, members can get exclusive offers and deals right now.
- Shop Small Businesses: Through Sunday, June 20, Amazon will offer a $10 credit to use on Prime Day to members who spend $10 on products from select U.S.-based small business brands and products in Amazon’s store, including products from Amazon Handmade and Amazon Launchpad. Visit amazon.com/supportsmall to discover small businesses and start shopping. Just say, Alexa, shop small business to shop using your Echo device.
- Alexa, order an Echo Dot: Starting June 18 at noon PDT, members can get early access to select deals by shopping with Alexa in the Amazon app or on an Echo device.
Ways to Shop this Prime Day
- Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card: Prime members get a $150 Amazon Gift Card instantly upon approval for the Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card. Additionally, U.S. Amazon Prime Rewards Visa Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will earn 6% back on Amazon.com and Whole Foods Market purchases.
- Amazon Prime Store Card: U.S. Amazon Prime Store Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will earn 6% back on Amazon.com purchases.
- Amazon Business Prime American Express Card: U.S. Amazon Business Prime American Express Card holders with an eligible Prime membership will earn 6% back on Amazon Business and Amazon.com purchases.
- Amazon Gift Cards: Prime members can get a $10 Amazon.com promo credit with the purchase of $40 in Amazon.com Gift Cards while supplies last. Visit amazon.com/giftcardspd21 to learn more.
- Go In-Store: Customers can find in-store deals by visiting Amazon’s physical retail locations, including Whole Foods Market, Amazon 4-star, Amazon Books, Amazon Pop Up, Amazon Go, and Amazon Fresh.
- Prime Wardrobe: Customers save $15 when they keep $100 worth of items with their first Prime Wardrobe order—terms and conditions apply. Explore the most popular try before you buy products at amazon.com/pd21primewardrobe.
- Amazon Kids Gift Guide: New this Prime Day, customers can easily discover and shop toys and gifts for kids on amazon.com/kidsgiftguide. Amazon’s Kids Gift Guide features products from popular brands, and customers can browse gifts by age, category, brand, and deals making gift giving more fun and convenient.
- Amazon Live: Watch Amazon Live throughout Prime Day to see product demonstrations and try-on hauls, hear directly from hundreds of creators, and shop can’t-miss deals the minute they go live. Amazon Live is bringing a non-stop celebration to Prime Day with live chat, celebrity cameos, exclusive content such as a sneak peek from Prime Video’s Making the Cut, and deal reveals, including exciting deals revealed first via Amazon Live. Viewers can easily shop the featured products and brands through a carousel that updates in real-time. To watch, visit amazon.com/primeday, or download the Amazon Live Shopping app on Fire TV. Ready to start shopping? Watch amazon.com/live for live demos of all the early Prime Day deals.
- AmazonSmile: Customers can simultaneously shop and support charities. Customers visiting smile.amazon.com find the exact same Amazon experience—amazing deals, wide selection, fast and free delivery options—with the added bonus that AmazonSmile will donate a portion of the eligible purchase price to the charity of the customer’s choice. Customers can now shop AmazonSmile on the latest version of the Amazon app on their mobile phone. Just open the app, navigate to Settings in the main menu (☰), tap on “AmazonSmile,” select the charity, and then follow the on-screen instructions to turn on AmazonSmile. Visit smile.amazon.com/onthego to learn more.
- Amazon.com in Spanish: Customers can visit amazon.com/espanol or use the Amazon app to shop, browse, search for millions of products, read reviews, view their carts, and place orders in Spanish. On the Amazon app customers can go to Settings and tap on “Country and Language” to select Spanish. Amazon.com in Spanish gives customers the same convenient shopping experience in their preferred language on any device.
- Climate Pledge Friendly: Customers can discover and shop for more sustainable products as part of our Climate Pledge Friendly program. Get details at amazon.com/ClimatePledgeFriendly.
- Amazon Coupons: Discover more ways to save with Amazon Coupons. Find discounts on everyday essentials, electronics, clothing, and more. Simply clip the coupon and the discount will be applied at checkout. Explore the most popular coupons on amazon.com/coupons.
Every Day Made Better with Prime
Prime offers the best of shopping and entertainment to more than 200 million paid members around the world. In the U.S. that includes unlimited access to award-winning movies and TV episodes with Prime Video, ad-free listening of 2 million songs plus thousands of stations and playlists with Amazon Music, free games with Prime Gaming, more than 1,000 books and magazines with Prime Reading, unlimited photo storage with Amazon Photos, and incredible savings with Prime Day. Prime was built on the foundation of unlimited fast, free shipping. Prime members enjoy ultrafast grocery delivery and pickup from Amazon Fresh and Whole Foods Market in more than 5,000 cities and towns, free Same-Day Delivery on millions of items in 47 major metropolitan areas, and free One-Day Delivery on more than 10 million items coast to coast. Prime members also receive free two-day delivery on prescriptions from Amazon Pharmacy and prescription savings at more than 60,000 participating pharmacies in the U.S. To join Prime or start a free trial, visit amazon.com/prime.