BOSTON–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Prime Day 2021 sales experts at Deal Stripe have summarized the best early drawing tablet deals for Prime Day, together with the latest deals on Wacom Cintiq, Wacom Cintiq Pro, Huion Kamvas Pro & more drawing tablets. Browse the latest deals in the list below.
Best drawing tablet deals:
- Save up to 40% on high-quality drawing tablets & pen displays at Amazon – get the best deals on graphics drawing tablets from Wacom, Huion, XP-Pen & more
- Save up to $86 on new & renewed Wacom tablets at Amazon – view deals on the Wacom Intuos, Intuos Pro, Cintiq, One by Wacom & more graphic drawing tablets
- Save on the Wacom Cintiq drawing tablets & accessories at Amazon – check the best deals on the Wacom Cintiq 16, Cintiq Pro 24, and Cintiq Pro 32 drawing tablets, pen displays, mounts & more
- Save up to $86 on new & renewed Wacom Intuos drawing tablets at Amazon – check the top deals on the Wacom Intuos S, Intuos M, Intuos Pro & more
- Save up to $60 on the popular Huion Kamvas tablets at Amazon – click the link for live prices on the Kamvas Pro 12, 13, 16 & 22 drawing tablets
Looking for more deals? Click here to browse the full range of deals at Walmart’s Deals for Days sale (June 20 – 23) and click here to shop Amazon’s upcoming and active deals. Deal Stripe earns commissions from purchases made using the links provided.
Drawing tablets are indispensable tools for graphics artists and creative professionals. Typically included with a stylus pen, these graphics tablets enable pen-to-paper controls rather than the more cumbersome interface of using a mouse. Wacom sets the standard for drawing tablets, which are available with or without a display. The Wacom Cintiq and Wacom Intuos line of tablets are a favorite among digital artists due to their responsive feedback, topnotch quality and ease of use. Other worthy choices include the Huion KAMVAS and XP-Pen Artist lines of drawing tablets.
About Deal Stripe: Deal Stripe shares e-commerce and sales news. As an Amazon Associate and affiliate Deal Stripe earns from qualifying purchases.