A glimpse through the top tech stocks to invest in for tech enthusiasts.
The big tech industry is flourishing. Even though the coronavirus pandemic ravaged the global economy market last year, the tech stocks market witnessed a massive hike.
The tech companies are constantly innovating and developing new technologies to fight against the current circumstances, ensuring that the customers get the best experience.
The global economy is on the rebound now. The tech stock prices have been fluctuating a lot over the past 12 months; it has also attracted several new investors during this period. So, here is a list of top tech stocks that investors can buy in June 2021.
- Microsoft: Microsoft Corp (MSFT), has been one of the most popular stocks among investors interested in tech stocks. Based on what it can offer to the buyer, Microsoft has been reigning high in the market. The company is constantly developing and strengthening its technologies based on artificial intelligence, machine learning, and gaming. Over the past year, Microsoft stocks have witnessed a hike of 60%. Wall Street analysts have been critical about the company’s stock value but have rated it as a ‘strong buy.’
- Salesforce: The year 2020 was a successful year for Salesforce.com (CRM). The company worked hugely in connecting business owners and customers around the world, which has led to a sudden hike in its value in the stock According to the Q4 and Full Year Fiscal results for 2021, the company has performed well in the stock market and has hugely benefitted from the Covid-19 crisis. The company racked up about US$21 billion in revenues for 2021 and is expected to grow up to 22% this year.
- Apple: Apple has witnessed fantastic gains over the past year. According to its recent Q1 report, ending on December 26, 2020, the company confirmed a new high revenue of US$111.4 billion, which is a 21% increase since the previous year’s revenue. The company has always put forward the needs of its customers, relentlessly developing new technologies to meet the market demands. Apple’s Electric Car Project this year has caught the attention of several investors and customers, and its value is expected to increase even more in the tech stock market.
- DXC Technology Co: The company is a provider of information technology services and products. It specializes in the technological modernization of both on-premises and cloud services and serves over 6000 customers all over the world. The company has been awarded a new seven-year IT agreement extension by the Flemish government and will operate and maintain the chief parts of their institution’s computing services, including the hybrid cloud
- PTC Inc: PTC Inc is one of the fastest-growing tech stocks in the market. The company serves its customers by providing software and technology services. It works with manufacturers to amplify the efficiency of its developing tools and applications by integrating augmented reality and also uses the internet of things (IoT), computer-aided design (CAD), product lifecycle management (PLM) technologies, and others to boost the quality of these applications. PTC Inc has a market capitalization of US$15.5 billion with a price of $131.75.
- Paypal Holdings: Paypal is well-known in the industry for its digital financial services. Since the coronavirus pandemic has pushed companies and customers to move towards contactless transactions, digital financial services and transactions witnessed a massive increase in use. Paypal has benefitted immensely during the pandemic. In the first of 2021, it generated a revenue of US$6.03 billion in revenues. Even though the tech stocks market is volatile, investing in a digital finance company would hugely benefit the investors.
Share This Article
Do the sharing thingy
More info about author