No matter what you’re in the market for, it’s likely to be an absolute bargain during the Boxing Day sales. SEE WHAT’S ON OFFER
Our articles are dedicated to helping you find the right product at the right price. We may receive revenue from affiliate and advertising partnerships for sharing this content and when you make a purchase. Learn more
Australians are set to spend a record $21 billion on shopping in the three weeks from Boxing Day, according to the peak retail group.
The strong pre-Christmas sales period, including a record-breaking Black Friday sales event, was “music to the ears of many retailers particularly small businesses” according to Australian Retailers Association CEO Paul Zahra.
“The pent-up demand for shopping is set to continue in the post-Christmas sales as well with a record $21 billion to be spent in the three weeks from Boxing Day,” he predicted on Monday.
“Despite the upbeat trading conditions, the two significant issues retailers are dealing with right now are supply chain disruptions and staff shortages. Supply chains have been an issue for a while now, with domestic and global factors creating a perfect storm for retailers and consumers.
“Whilst we’re now seeing the gradual return of international students and skilled migrants, staffing will remain a challenge with many businesses unable to trade at their full potential.”
While Boxing Day sales aren’t due to officially start until December 26 many retailers and brands are already offering great discounts and deals on plenty of products and will be adding more in the coming days.
To make your online shopping task easier, we’ve rounded up some of the great Boxing Day sales you can shop right now.
As always, please note that prices are correct and products in stock at time of publishing. Due to the competitive nature of the sales events, things can change at any time, so it pays to be quick.
BOXING DAY DEALS OVERALL
The Good Guys
BOXING DAY HOME DEALS
BOXING DAY TECH DEALS
BOXING DAY FASHION DEALS
- 30 per cent off women’s shoes including brands Skechers, Tommy Hilfiger, Windsor Smith, Hush Puppies, Guess, Madden, Ipanema, Calvin Klein, Crocs and Keds3
- 30-40 per cent off selected women’s handbags, wallets, jewellery and accessories
- 30 per cent off men’s fashion brands including Lacoste, Ben Sherman, Calvin Klein Jeans, Tommy Jeans, Lee, Riders by Lee
- 30 per cent off Adidas, Champion Active, Champion Life, New Balance, Puma, CK Performance, Superdry Sport, Majestic, NBA Essentials and Reebok
- 30 per cent off men’s underwear by Nike, Mitch Dowd, Jockey, Puma, Levi’s & Ellesse
BOXING DAY HEALTH AND BEAUTY DEALS